The part is installed in place of the catalyst, is its replacement. Fully compatible with the standard exhaust system. Made of high quality stainless steel using TIG welding in argon. It allows to significantly reduce the resistance to the flow of exhaust gases, which leads to improved dynamic characteristics, increased power and torque.
For BMW the following models with N55 gas turbo engine:
535i (F07, F10, F11, F18)
640i (F06, F12, F13)
X5 35ix (E70 - E71)
X6 35ix (E70 - E71)
X5 40ix (E70 - E71)
X6 40ix (E70 - E71)
- 100% stainless steel including flanges, brackets
- diameter 89mm, wall 2mm
- 89mm corrugation compensator and inner interlock, all stainless steel
- 2-sided welding of flanges and the most loaded joints
- seats for lambda probes according to the standard scheme
- full compatibility with standard exhaust system
- all necessary hardware included
For the correct operation of the catalyst operation monitoring system, it is necessary to install the snag on the second lambda probe, or disable it programmatically!
This Product is made to order and will take 7-14 business days to deliver, if there is a delay we will notify you of the approximate delivery date.