When you need to unlock the real power from your modern turbocharged super car performance down pipes is most effective modification you can start with. Bulky OEM catalytic converters not just reduce emissions (what is good), but also dramatically restrict exhaust gases flow. Excessive back pressure causes bigger turbo lag and slower spool up as well.
At TRUSPEED we have a few options for the NC1 Acura NSX - race cat-less down pipes, or catted down pipes equipped with HJS HD 200cpsi or GESI UHO 300cpsi sport catalytic converters. All versions can be purchased with our ultimate integrated thermal insulation*.
Feel free to contact us, we will help to choose the right product, that suits your needs.
- HJS HD 200cpsi Ultra High-Performance 1000+hp rated catalytic converters. No CEL issues*, no ECU tuning required, absolutely no smell. Made in Germany most reputed converters for their outstanding characteristics, quality and durability. >> Read more about HJS cats.
Double-layer heat shielding is used to protect surrounding parts, wires, and hoses against radiant heat from the down pipes.
Integrated thermal insulation reduces surface temperature up to 70%! What makes it an absolute winner, compared to usual thermal wrapping or ceramic coatings.
It’s very important not just for safety reasons but also affects engine performance by reducing the under hood temperature. We highly recommend this option, especially for catted down pipes.
- 2016- Acura NSX 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6
- Significant power gain
- Faster spool up and better throttle response
- Increasing the life of the turbos
- Reducing under-hood temperature
- Adds a very nice tone to the exhaust
- 100% bolt-on installation
- 100% TIG welded and back purged
- Highest quality 2mm wall 304 stainless steel
- OEM-spec flanges
- All brackets and mounts as on OEM unit
Why Buy Our Products?
You buy directly from the manufacturer and all the products 100% handmade in Russia. Not just another relabeled China/Taiwan stuff.
We don't compromise on quality! No mild steel flanges, no weak clamp joints, no other cost reduction tricks.
Free flow is our priority! No steps and restrictive areas, only smooth transitions, bigger diameters, and optimized design.
Our welds and whole craftsmanship better than most of the competitors. Pictures speak for themselves.
5-year warranty against any defects given to the original owner.
We offer WORLDWIDE shipping via EMS Express (USPS Priority Mail International) from Russia. It usually takes 8-18 days to any destination.
Shipping from our US representative is a possible option for some products. Please, ask for details and availability.