A set of rimless downpipes and midpipes for removing standard catalysts. Fully compatible with the standard exhaust system. Easy to install. Made of high quality stainless steel using TIG welding in argon. They significantly reduce the resistance to the flow of exhaust gases, which leads to an acceleration of the reaction to the opening of the throttle, improved dynamic characteristics, increased power and torque. The exhaust sound becomes much more expressive. The operation of standard sound dampers is fully preserved.
- 100% stainless steel, including flanges, brackets, mounting under lambda probes
- Diameter 84mm (exit from the turbines) - 76mm (main pipe diameter)
- Full compatibility with standard exhaust system
- Installation does not require extension of probe wiring, modification or transfer of heat shields, change of mounting brackets, etc.
- All necessary parts included, including fasteners and original Mercedes O-rings
This Product is made to order and will take 7-14 business days to deliver, if there is a delay we will notify you of the approximate delivery date.