Parts are installed in place of the standard catalysts and are their substitutes.
The use of these parts can significantly reduce the resistance to the flow of exhaust gases, which leads to improved dynamic characteristics, increased power and torque. Fully compatible with the standard exhaust system. Made of high quality stainless steel using TIG welding in argon.
For BMW, the following models with a 4.4 BiTurbo petrol turbo engine:
- 100% stainless steel including flanges, brackets
- downpipe diameter 89-76mm, wall 2mm
- 2-sided welding of flanges and the most loaded joints
- seats for lambda probes according to the standard scheme
- corrugation compensator and inner layer interlock
- full compatibility with standard exhaust system
This Product is made to order and will take 7-14 business days to deliver, if there is a delay we will notify you of the approximate delivery date.