McLaren 720S is one of the most incredible supercars at the moment. And it will be even better and significantly faster with our downpipes. That new 4.0L V8 with two turbochargers is pretty responsive to exhaust modifications. Eliminating stock bulky catalytic converters will give you significant performance improvement, weight saving, and that awesome, racing-inspired sound.
Ultra High-Performance HJS HD 200cpsi catalytic converters are available as an option for the customers, who need both - improved performance and low emission levels.
- 2017+ McLaren 720S 4.0L M840T twin-turbocharged V8
- HJS HD 200cpsi Ultra High-Performance catalytic converters. Made in Germany. No CEL issues, no ECU tuning required. The most reputed converters for their outstanding characteristics, quality and durability.
Double-layer heatshielding is used to protect surrounding parts, wires, and hoses against radiant heat from the downpipes.
Integrated thermal insulation reduces surface temperature up to 70%! What makes it an absolute winner, compared to usual thermal wrapping or ceramic coatings.
It’s very important not just for safety reasons but also affects engine performance by reducing the underhood temperature. We highly recommend this option, especially for catted downpipes.
- significant power gain
- faster spool up and better throttle response
- increasing the life of the turbos
- reducing under hood temperature
- adds a very nice tone to the exhaust
- 100% bolt-on installation
- 100% hand made in Russia
- 100% TIG welded and back purged
- the highest quality 1.6mm wall 304 stainless steel
- OEM-spec CNC machined flanges
- all brackets and mounts as on OEM unit
- 5-year warranty against any defects given to the original owner
Removing of factory catalytic converters will trigger a сheck engine light (can be eliminated with optionally O2 sensors restrictors). Firmware update recommended to get maximum performance gains.